Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch™ PoE Logs
Configure the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch™ PoE platform to send logs to Arctic Wolf Direct link to this section
Note: Before starting this procedure, discuss this log forwarding option with your Concierge Security® Team.
You can configure the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch™ PoE platform to send the necessary logs to Arctic Wolf for monitoring security information.
- Sign in to the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch™ PoE console as an administrator.
- Click the DEVICE tab.
- Expand Services.
- Select the System Log checkbox.
- Select the Remote Log checkbox.
- In the Remote Log IP Address field, enter the IP address of your Arctic Wolf physical or virtual sensor.
- In the Remote Log Port field, enter 514.
- Contact your Concierge Security® Team to inform them that you have configured syslog forwarding, and to validate that the logs are being ingested appropriately. Include the following information:
- Confirmation that you have completed the steps in this configuration guide.
- The IP address you used during the configuration.
- Any other questions or comments that you have.