Fortinet FortiManager LogsUpdated Nov 10, 2023
You can configure Fortinet® FortiManager to send the necessary logs to Arctic Wolf® for security monitoring.
- An activated Arctic Wolf Sensor
- Access to Fortinet FortiManager with administrator permissions
Sign in to FortiManager with administrator permissions.
Click System Settings > Advanced > Syslog Server.
Click Create New.
In the Create New Syslog Server Settings section, configure these settings:
- Name — Enter a unique name for your Arctic Wolf physical or virtual sensor.
- IP Address (or FQDN) — Enter the IP address of your Arctic Wolf physical or virtual sensor.
- Syslog Server Port — Enter
- Reliable Connection — Clear the checkbox.
Sign in to the Arctic Wolf® Unified Portal.
Click Help > Open a New Ticket.
On the Open a New Ticket page, configure these settings:
- What is this ticket related to? — Select General request.
- Subject — Enter
- Related ticket (optional) — Keep blank.
- Message — Enter this information for your Concierge Security® Team (CST):
- Confirmation that you completed the steps in this configuration guide.
- The IP address or hostname you used during the configuration.
- Any questions or comments that you have.
Click Send Message.
Your CST will review the details, and then confirm that Arctic Wolf is successfully processing the logs.