Fortinet FortiGate NGFW LogsUpdated Nov 10, 2023
You can configure Fortinet® FortiGate® Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) to send the necessary logs to Arctic Wolf® for security monitoring.
- An activated Arctic Wolf Sensor
- Access to your FortiGate NGFW
Sign in to your FortiGate NGFW.
Click Log & Report > Log Settings.
On the Global Settings tab, configure these settings:
- Event Logging — Click All.
- Local traffic logging — Click All.
- Syslog logging — Click the toggle to the on position.
- IP address/FQDN — Enter the IP address of your Arctic Wolf physical or virtual sensor.
Sign in to the Arctic Wolf® Unified Portal.
Click Help > Open a New Ticket.
On the Open a New Ticket page, configure these settings:
- What is this ticket related to? — Select General request.
- Subject — Enter
- Related ticket (optional) — Keep blank.
- Message — Enter this information for your Concierge Security® Team (CST):
- Confirmation that you completed the steps in this configuration guide.
- The IP address or hostname you used during the configuration.
- Any questions or comments that you have.
Click Send Message.
Your CST will review the details, and then confirm that Arctic Wolf is successfully processing the logs.