Managed Security Awareness Initial Setup - Step 6Updated Aug 16, 2023
Now that your environment is configured to receive MA program emails, we recommend that you notify your users about the upcoming start of your MA program before the go live date.
The timing of this notification is important. The notification should be sent to your users approximately one to two weeks before the go live date. Coordinate this with your Arctic Wolf Project Manager.
Administrators can use the User Welcome Message Template found in the Administrator Toolkit to help with this notification.
- In the MA Portal menu, click Settings > Administrator Toolkit.
- In the Search field, enter
- In the list of results, locate User Welcome Message Template, and then click Download.
- Use the template to notify your users about the MA program:
- Copy the content from the PDF template you downloaded.
- Paste the content it into an email.
- Revise and format the content as necessary.
- Email the notification to your users.