Managed Security Awareness Initial Setup - Step 1Updated Aug 16, 2023
- Create a CSV file with these column headers in this order, from left to right:
- Fill in the rows with the corresponding information of the users that you want to add to the program.
- Sign in to the Arctic Wolf Unified Portal.
- If you are an MSP customer, click the wrench to switch customer accounts.
- Submit a ticket with the CSV attachment and instructions on how to update the existing user list:
- On the menu, click Tickets.
- Click Open a New Ticket.
- In the contact form, enter a subject and message. Make sure you provide instructions for the CSV file. For example, add, remove, or overwrite the listed users.
- Upload the CSV file.
- Click Send Message.
Tip: If you are updating the users enrolled in the MA program:
- Always maintain a CSV file with all your users.
- Overwrite the existing user list by creating a comprehensive list of users:
- To add new users for the MA program to the file, add new rows.
- To remove users from the file that are no longer participating in the MA program, delete rows.
- Send updates to enrolled users by submitting a comprehensive CSV file to your Concierge Security® Team. See Manage users in the Managed Security Awareness Dashboard User Guide for more information.