Risk DashboardUpdated Jan 25, 2024
On the EVA page, the Target Group to Risk Severity section displays target score information for each target group and its targets. The chart legend lists each target group, all targets within a group, and the color corresponding to the chart.
Note: You cannot take actions on target groups that have discovered a host in scanning.
See target score for more information on target scores.
The chart visualizes the target score associated with each target and target group. The chart has these layers:
- The innermost layer — Represents the target group.
- The second layer — Represents each target within that group.
- The third layer — Represents the target score associated with each target.
Each target group and associated targets are assigned one of these colors:
- Low target scores — Not visible.
- Medium target scores — Yellow sectors.
- High target scores — Red sectors.
If a target group scan did not discover a host, then it is not displayed on the chart.