JumpStart Guides Direct link to this section
You can use the JumpStart Guides to learn about, track, and implement critical cyber controls that improve the security posture for your organization. For example, these controls include employee security training, endpoint detection, and email protections.
You can click a tile on the JumpStart Guides page to view a description of the control and access links to learning materials. You can also purchase available plans or contact Arctic Wolf® for more information about a control.
Declare proof of performance Direct link to this section
You can track controls you previously implemented and inform Arctic Wolf by providing proof of performance.
- Sign in to the Cyber JumpStart Portal.
- On the JumpStart Guides tile, click Open.
- Click on the tile for the control that you want to declare.
- In the I’ve Got This section, click Get Started.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Implementation Date — Enter the date that the control took effect.
- Describe Your Implementation — Describe how you implemented this control, including the names of any tools and services involved.
- Upload a file to support the implementation.
- Click Mark complete. The guide tile moves to the Completed Projects section.