Duo Federated AuthenticationUpdated Aug 21, 2023
To set up federated authentication for Arctic Wolf web portals, create an OpenID Connect (OIDC) cloud application in Duo.
Sign in to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
Click Protect an Application.
Locate the entry for Generic OIDC Relying Party with a protection type of 2FA with SSO hosted by Duo (Single Sign-On) in the applications list.
The Duo Admin Panel opens the new application properties page.
- Gather the following information so that you can register your OneLogin account with Arctic Wolf:
- Client ID
- Client secret
- Issuer URL — This is the Discovery URL value in the Metadata section of the application properties page.
- In Relying Party section of the application properties page, select the Authentication Code checkbox.
- In the Sign-In Redirect URLs field, enter
- Under OIDC Response > Scopes, select the following checkboxes:
- Click Save.