Microsoft Azure CSPM Terraform DebuggingUpdated Nov 2, 2023
Enable Terraform® debugging to troubleshoot potential issues with your Terraform configuration.
- A valid Arctic Wolf® Managed Risk license
- Terraform binary version 1.3.7 or newer installed on your Azure Cloud Shell
terraform versionto verify your existing Terraform version.
- version 2.0.0 or newer
- Azure Resource Manager (RM) version 2.0.0 or newer
- CSPM Azure Terraform script
- A user principal role with the Global Administrator role
- If you do not suspect an existing configuration to be present, run this command in a terminal to configure the log level:
- Run this command to verify the log level:
- Run this command to configure the log path:
- Run this command to verify the logs generated by Terraform:
- Verify that the debug logs are available at the path that you configured.