Arctic Wolf Unified Portal Security PostureUpdated Jan 26, 2024
Your coverage score is about the percent of your network environment that Arctic Wolf® monitors as part of the Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service. Factors that affect this score include the configurations that enable accurate alerting and detection, products and services used to monitor the network and cloud environment, routine vulnerability scanning, and incident response metrics.
Sign in to the Arctic Wolf Unified Portal.
The Coverage Score widget is available on the page.
(Optional) Click See breakdown > to view more coverage score information.
The Coverage Score page includes these components:
- Multiple coverage scores — Scores that indicate how your coverage score compares to all other Arctic Wolf customers, others in your industry, and organizations similar to your size.
- Configuration — A list of MDR components that are configured.
- Monitoring — Cloud apps and antivirus components that monitor your environment.
- Incidents — The number of security incidents in your environment.
- Ticketing — The number of escalation paths that are defined.
- External Scans — The number of high and critical vulnerabilities in your environment.