Arctic Wolf Unified Portal ReportsUpdated Jan 26, 2024
Sign in to the Arctic Wolf Unified Portal.
Click Dashboards and Reports > Past Reports.
The Past Reports table provides this information about reports that were previously sent:
Column Description Title The report name. File Format The file format of the report. For example, PDF or CSV format. Reporting Period The date range of the data contained within the report. Sent Date The date the report was initially sent to you. Actions Provides controls for your reports:
- Click Request Review to open a new ticket. For more information, see Create a new ticket.
- Click Download to download the report.
Find the report that you want to view.
Tip: If needed:
- Use filters to limit your results. See Reports table filters for more information.
- (Optional) Click the Arrows next to the column heading to sort the information by that criteria.
A dark arrow indicates an active sort.
- Click Download or click the report name in the Title column. PDF reports typically open in a new web browser tab, but this can vary based on your browser settings. CSV files must be manually opened from the directory they are saved in.