Arctic Wolf Unified Portal Telemetry ManagementUpdated Dec 21, 2023
Sign in to the Arctic Wolf Unified Portal.
Click Telemetry Management > Connected Accounts.
The connected account health overview summarizes the health of your scanners based on these health categories:
- Healthy — The account is connected and sending logs to Arctic Wolf®.
- Needs Attention — Indicates one of these scanner statuses:
- Config Pending — Your credentials are accepted. Your Concierge Security® Team (CST) will contact you to complete the configuration process.
- Disconnect Pending — Your request to disconnect this account is being processed.
- Unhealthy — Indicates one of these scanner statuses:
Invalid Credentials — The cloud provider rejected the credentials for this connected account. To resolve this issue, submit updated credentials.
See Update credentials for a connected account for more information.
Degraded — Arctic Wolf is not receiving logs from this cloud account. This status could indicate a temporary network connectivity issue or a problem with the cloud service provider. Check again later. If this status does not change, contact your CST at email@example.com to troubleshoot this issue.
- Other — Indicates one of these scanner statuses:
- Provisioned — Some applications do not report a health status. This state is expected.
- Not Available — Health data is temporarily unavailable. Check again later. If this status does not change, contact your CST at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot this issue.
Note: Connected accounts for cloud services that provide host containment sensors do not report a health status. Instead, they display a status of Not Available. To make sure that credentials are valid and containment is operational, contact your CST at email@example.com to test containment after you provide credentials for the cloud account.
Tip: To view information about contained devices, see the console for the relevant third-party application.