Arctic Wolf Agent Diagnostic ScansUpdated Aug 25, 2023
To obtain more information about how a vulnerability was detected on a device, you can run an Agent vulnerability debug scan, and then interpret the information. Arctic Wolf® Agent can run these levels of scans to provide reports on your vulnerabilities:
- Standard diagnostic scan — Provides rule failure or error details on the first 1700 vulnerabilities found.
- Full diagnostic scan — Provides details on all rules. This scan must be run manually.
- Joval debug report — Generates an
jovaldi-debug.zipfile. This report uses
xpertmode and must be run manually.
To run a standard Agent diagnostic scan or a full diagnostic scan, see the appropriate procedure depending on your operating system (OS):
- Run an Arctic Wolf Agent Diagnostic Scan on Windows.
- Run an Arctic Wolf Agent Diagnostic Scan on macOS.
- Run an Arctic Wolf Agent Diagnostic Scan on Linux.
To run a Joval debug report, see Create a debug package using Joval Utilities in Xpert Mode.